Thursday, February 04, 2010
I shall update though I'm currently in Taiwan.
And yes, I had quite a good time there, despite some bloopers here and there.
Hahas.
I'm kind of lazy to recap the things we have done so far. So for more information, please visit Sophia's blog or I shall ask for her permission to post her entries on my blog later. Seems pretty bad since I'm not really respecting intellectual rights. But well, see first then.
Anyway, one sign of me becoming more 'Taiwanese' is that I may speak with a weird accent here and there occasionally. But I believe that it will change once I return.
Coming back to one of the updates of my trip: I bought many things there and yup. It's like only 3/4 days in Taiwan and yup... Think of what happens during CNY and when we meet up with my aunts in Kaohsiung, Chia-i and Tainan. I pledge that I shall not be such a spendthrift from now on.
Get well soon Sophia (yes, my twin) who is currently suffering from a stiff neck. And please don't hate me for not going down to buy toothpick.
And yes, I had quite a good time there, despite some bloopers here and there.
Hahas.
I'm kind of lazy to recap the things we have done so far. So for more information, please visit Sophia's blog or I shall ask for her permission to post her entries on my blog later. Seems pretty bad since I'm not really respecting intellectual rights. But well, see first then.
Anyway, one sign of me becoming more 'Taiwanese' is that I may speak with a weird accent here and there occasionally. But I believe that it will change once I return.
Coming back to one of the updates of my trip: I bought many things there and yup. It's like only 3/4 days in Taiwan and yup... Think of what happens during CNY and when we meet up with my aunts in Kaohsiung, Chia-i and Tainan. I pledge that I shall not be such a spendthrift from now on.
Get well soon Sophia (yes, my twin) who is currently suffering from a stiff neck. And please don't hate me for not going down to buy toothpick.
date: 6 June, 10.43pm.
drinking: plain water.
eating: nothing.
mood: bored.
listening: all around me, flyleaf.
reading: nothing.
random: you dont have the rights to make decisions for me.